2 EASY SUPER BOWL RECIPES
Posted: Jan 25 2015
1. SPINACH & ARTICHOKE DIP
1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 (12 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
1 (14 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
2⁄3 cup sour cream
1 cup cream cheese
1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Mix together shredded cheeses, spinach, and artichoke hearts in medium bowl.
3. Separately mix remaining ingredients.
4. Combine all in casserole dish.
5. Bake uncovered for 20-30 minutes.
6. Serve hot with tortilla chips or sliced pita bread.
2. MEATBALL SLIDERS
2 lb bag fully cooked frozen meatballs
2 scallions, sliced
1/2 cup molasses
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 (18 ounce) bottles barbecue sauce
sliced cheddar cheese, cut into fours
14-16 slider rolls, split
1. In large pot, combine meatballs, scallions, molasses, salt, pepper, and barbecue sauce.
2. Simmer on medium heat until tender.
3. Add 2 meatballs topped with cheese to each warmed roll.